Welcome to NMR Service GmbH
Probes, spectrometers, and accessories
for NMR and NQR spectroscopy
We offer customer specific solutions for NMR and NQR spectroscopy comprising probes,
spectrometers, accessories, and complete setups. This includes planning and design of your equipment,
in-house machining, as well as software implementation, followed by on-site installation and training.
We have solutions for static and MAS NMR, for low and high temperature experiments, and many others.
NMR Service GmbH has a long-standing experience with automation (external and internal application
of robotics) in NMR/NQR spectroscopy focusing on an enhanced efficiency of NMR/NQR experiments.
Furthermore, we offer numerous equipment for in situ NMR and MRI experiments.
Please browse our webpage and do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
- Easy-to-handle! Mostly efficient! MAS rotor cap remover and assembly tools
- New design: 1.2 K LT NMR probes for PPMS
- MAS and static LED NMR probes to study optically induced sample changes
- External Automatic Tuning/Matching (eATM) ROBOT for static and MAS probes
- Setups for in situ NMR/MRI experiments on electrochemcial cells
- In situ solid-state NMR probes for real‐time studies of batteries/supercapacitors
- We repair Varian/Agilent T3 MAS probes
- New Tecmag Spectrometers: Redstone, Scout, and Discovery 3
- REDOR Box to change single X-channel probe to double-resonance X-Y-channel
- New design: 1.2 K LT NMR/NQR probes (cryostat with goniometer)