Advanced System Architecture
The Scout utilizes advanced technology from the Redstone system but in a more compact bench-top configuration. This makes the Scout an ideal console for more sophisticated portable applications or for bench-top NMR and bench-top NQR work.
The Scout offers state-of-the-art digital RF performance: fast simultaneous phase, amplitude and frequency control, 3rd generation digital receiver for large bandwidths--together with the EM-III advanced technology pulse programmer. Some features include:
- Minimum pulse width of 100 ns with 10 ns resolution
- Phase switching < 20 ns
- Amplitude switching < 20 ns
- Phase-continuous frequency switching < 20 ns
- 64 Mio point waveform memory for each transmitter/gradient channel
- 12.5 MHz (80 ns per complex point) digital receiver bandwidth
- Fast <1 µs receiver recovery time
TNMR Software Site License Included
The Scout includes a software site license for TNMR™ software allowing you to use the same powerful software for instrument control and for off-line processing of spectroscopy and imaging data. TNMR runs on Windows 10 Professional and is pre-configured for your application including an application-specific pulse sequence and a NMRscript® library to get you started fast.