The Tecmag LapNMR is a broadband portable or bench-top NMR / NQR console on a single board, measuring 8.5” x 11.5” and less than 1” high.
It contains a DDS-based transmitter and digital receiver that can be connected to any computer, including a laptop, via USB 2.0 interfaces. The console is capable of operating at any frequency from 2 kHz to 125 MHz with a receiver bandwidth up to 12.5 MHz.
LapNMR includes TNMR™, the powerful instrument control and NMR data processing software with NMRscripts® for automation and a spectroscopy pulse sequence library.
The LapNMR RF receiver is completely shielded, while the digital receiver samples the IF signal at 50 MHz with a precision of 14 bits. The signal can be collected with a maximum bandwidth of 3.3 MHz. LapNMR has an expansion port, which can be used to add optional gradient controls or a 150 W power amplifier. It also has extra control lines and an external trigger.
LapNMR console shown here in a small form-factor chassis for portable applications. Weighs less than 2 kg and can easily fit into a backpack or laptop bag. Also available in a 2U rack-mountable configuration.
TNMR Software Site License Included
LapNMR includes a TNMR software site license allowing the same powerful spectrometer control software that comes with Tecmag's 'full-sized' spectrometers to be used for off-line data processing. Running on Windows 10 Professional, TNMR features a familiar Windows look and feel as the industry-leading, graphical, WYSIWYG pulse sequence editor.
- Portable: available with or without a 12 V battery, ideal for in-field measurements including explosives detection
- Bench-top / Rackmount: for laboratory NMR and NQR applications
- Single board: for custom / O.E.M. applications
- Gradient control: Available with single-channel gradient control for diffusion studies
- Down-Hole NMR (82 mm width assembly): for petroleum reservoir, CO2 sequestering and ground water analysis
Please check our applications site and do not hesitate to contact us.